Sunday, January 23, 2011

PaperMill Playhouse Discount

Groupon is offering $33 tickets to the new show at the Papermill Playhouse--The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee.  If you havent been to Papermill this season, the shows so far have been really well done.

Discount Tickets to Putnam County Spelling Bee

Tickets are only available for dates next weekend
  • Thursday, January 27, at 7:30 p.m.
  • Friday, January 28, at 8 p.m.
  • Sunday, January 30, at 7 p.
I suspect these will go fast!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura,
    I love your blog! Question about Groupon. How do I search for this deal? I would love to try to bring my kids to see this, but was unwilling to pay the prices.
    It's good to see you on FB. I've often wondered since HS how you are.
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa--
    SO glad your reading! I think the Groupon offer expired. But check out my post today for a different discount.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete