Thursday, January 13, 2011

A few items not to miss at this week's Shoprite Sale

I know most of you don't get the same thrill from coupons that I do, so I'm not going to bore you with great coupon match-ups. (If you are interested, just send me an email and I will fill you in).  But I do want to highlight a couple of great stock up deals that you might want to take advantage of this week.

Coke 12-pack    5 cases for $10 (can mix varieties)
must buy 5 cases, valid with additional $10 purchase
This is as low as coke cases ever get these days.  When there is no sale, I've been seeing cases of diet coke close to $5.

General Mils Cereals  4 for $6
Easiest to grab these boxes from the endcap.  I've bought Cheerios, Wheaties, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but some more kid-friendly types are included in the sale as well.  Again, these sell for over $4 a box when there is no sale.

And while you are at ShopRite, throw some boxes of the Ronzoni pasta, on sale for 40 cents, in your cart.  Keep an eye out for the boxes with peelie coupons on the front for $1 off Classico pasta sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment