Tuesday, February 15, 2011

UPDATED--Ebates, a Great Shoppping Site

My Ebates refund check arrived in the mail today--$17.25--primarily from a great rebate on the purchase of the Enterainment Coupon books.  This site is really worth using if you shop online.  They even have travel rebates for major hotels.  


REPOSTING 

I've increased the amount of my shopping that I do online; I can shop at 2 in the morning, and I find the prices are better.  I've started doing most of my online shopping through Ebates  

I link through Ebates to the other stores I shop at (Target, Staples, Shutterfly, Macys etc.), shop as I normally do, and then get a Cash Back rebate for my shopping anywhere from about 2-20% depending on the store. I've been doing this for awhile--it is legit.  The other nice thing about the Ebates site is they link to savings with exclusive coupons, free shipping offers, and limited-time sales!

When you sign up with Ebates you get a $5 bonus when you make your first purchase!  Some great deals at the moment include 20% cash back at Kodak Gallery and 5% cash back at Macys,

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment