Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Shoprite Deals This Week

I bet many of you will be going to the market tomorrow, after a couple of days of the kids being home eating everything they can find!  Here's a couple of suggestions of deals and bargains at Shoprite to keep your eyes out for.


Shoprite
In honor of the Superbowl, ShopRite has Pepsi 12 Packs 4 for $10.  Additionally, you get 2 free bags of Tostitos, Doritos or Rold Gold.  There were Tostitos coupons in last Sunday's paper..the way this deal is coded at the register, the Tostito coupons will work, bringing the price of the deal down even farther.

I love it when I can get a discount deal on iTunes gift cards.  I always have a few in a drawer for last minute gifts.  This week at Shoprite, buy $25 or more in iTunes gift cards, get $5 off instantly.  That's 20% off on a $25 card.  You can do this deal more than once.  However, and I've learned this the hard way, you only get $5 off PER ORDER.  So if you want two $25 gift cards, buy them in two separate orders.  


I
You can get a $0.75/1 Santa Cruz Organic Printable Coupon. These double at Shoprite, where the price this week is $1.50, making it free.  

Bailey's Coffee Creamers are on sale for $1.33--in my store there is a coupon machine spitting out $1 coupons right on the shelf.



1 comment: