Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Shoprite Sneak Peek

Shoprite is having another Dollar Days next week...I don't have the full ad yet, but my trolling of the internet suggests that brand list below will be included in the deals...So if you have a supply of clipped coupons, you might want to start sorting!  I'll post printable coupon matchups on Saturday hopefully. 

I did this week's deals on Sunday, but I've heard that the shelves are decimated.  So if you are planning on getting in on next week's deals, you might want to plan on shopping earlier in the week.

 Bird's Eye
Boost
Buitoni
Butterfingers
Carnation
Coffee-Mate
Glade
Healthy Chioce Fresh Mixers
Hunts Manwich
Jello
Juicy Juice
Keebler
Kelloggs
La Choy
Lean Cuisine
Oscar Mayer Carving Board
Pledge
Reddi Whip
Scrubbing Bubbles
Stouffers
Tombstone

No comments:

Post a Comment