Sunday, March 13, 2011

Food Bank Donation



Finishing up my Sunday activities by putting together my weekly donation to the Millburn Red Cross Food Bank.  This past week, my $5 of dedicated shopping for the food bank resulted in 7 boxes of corn flakes, 1 box of oatmeal, 2 boxes of Shake n Bake, 4 cans of tomato sauce, 4 cans of evaporated milk, 2 packages of pasta, and 6 packages of macaroni and cheese.  Had to stack it high to get it all in this picture!

This week is all about St Patrick's Day corned beef (which I cant donate)..will post more later, including a great crockpot recipe.

2 comments:

  1. how do you do it
    i want to go shopping with you and watch you
    im in awe
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. First you have to watch me at home get all my coupons printed out etc. That's the harder part!

    ReplyDelete