Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Personalized Return Address Labels

Vistaprint is offering 140 FREE return address labels, all you pay for is shipping.   In the end you get 140 labels for around $3.
Go to Vistaprint.com and design your labels.  There are hundreds of different designs to choose from or you can create and upload your own.

These are cute for camp.  As if your child would write 140 times--ha!  I did order a set for my son's bar mitzvah thank you notes that I thought turned out nicely. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's
    a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable
    for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire
    out a designer to create your theme? Excellent work!
    Here is my blog - accessori nautica

    ReplyDelete