Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Food Bank Donation



Here is last week's $5 donation to the food bank at the Millburn Red Cross.  I had never been to the Pathmark on Valley Rd. in South Orange before, but some great sales they were advertising drew me in. The store itself is quite nice and stocked with a wide range of products.  Pathmark is closing some stores and I think these deep discounts are a way to drive in business.

Here's what I got...
4 bottles of V-8 Fusion, 1 bottle of Sunny Delight, 3 packages of rice, 1 box of cereal, 4 boxes of pasta, 2 boxes of oatmeal, 2 cans of Hormel meat, and some dessert items.  I'm estimating this was easily $40 dollars of food at regular, no coupon prices.

For my own home, we got bags of Giardelli chocolate for free after coupons.  Can't be bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment